Sunday, May 24, 2009

new born..



hmm..so this is my first time writing in this blog..
as an introduction i would like to introduce myself..
i am architecture student at upm in my final sem 2009..
i will grad for my 2nd degree bac of architecture next yr..hopefully
luckily our part 2 has been recognize by PAM..gud news for us..
congratz to all my senior n classmate who workng so hard to get this accrditation..
also to lecturers n panels for their support and guidance..
life in this field is very tough but yet very intersting for those who can survive..
sometime people do call us 'kelawar' coz we work at nite..
we work and sleep at studio all the time..studio is my 2nd home..
so, that's it as startng for this blog..



this is picture of my classmate and lecturer during our visit to one of architct firm in Kuching..the 'mat saleh' one is my lecturer Mr John Ashraf Lucas..

No comments: