Tuesday, August 11, 2009

sejarah..

waaa..so long not to post anythng in this blog..
i am buzy with my study..this is my final sem..just imagine how nervous I am..
im struggling to finish my design comprehensive or some univrsity call it as design thesis..
next week I I have crit no.2..i need to provide final scheme for my design..
im doing a project at Kuching Sarawak…the site have very important value to the Kuching city..
where all the activity trading in the old day have started since Rajah Brooke Era..
Unfortunately, due to lacking of heritage conservation concern among the government..
they demolished all the historic building that include 120 yr old building which is the 1st museum of Sarawak …this is should not be happen..we have to preserve our heritage so that young people will appreciate their life that they had now.. historic element somehow become an identity of particular space..which make the place different from other places…the activity show the uniqueness of the places…it wouldn’t be suprise if one day you will find two different city or place have the same looks…
hmmm..Who’s fault?...fikirkanlah...

No comments: